Iowa – Linn County – Min Wage City Poster
- This is a Mandatory poster for the country of Linn
- Printed and Laminated on Both Sides
- 11×17 Size
- Shipped in a tube
- This city poster is not included in the Iowa Labor Law Poster and is Sold Separately.
- To be in compliance please visit our Labor Law Poster page and purchase the Labor Law Poster for your state.
Some Of Our Corporate Clients
Poster Satisfies Mandatory Labor Law Posting Requirements For All Businesses In The State Of District Of Columbia.
Professionally Laminated 20 Inch By 36 Inch Poster With All Mandatory State, Federal & OSHA Notices In One Place. Combines Required Posters In District Of Columbia, Federal & OSHA Posters Into One Easy To Read Poster. This Poster Is Fully Compliant For All Businesses And Includes All 2022 Mandatory Labor Law Updates. Comes Laminated And Ready To Hang On Any Surface.
Our Update Plan Program Provides All Of the Updates for the your 2022 District Of Columbia Labor Law Poster. Please Select ” Updates Program Plan ” on the following page and Receive All Of the Updates for Your 2022 Workplace Posters, 2022, 2022 Minimum Wage Posters and all of the Federal And State 2022 Breakroom Compliance Posters”
- Is this poster in compliance and does it have what I need? – Our Federal, State, And OSHA Labor Law Posters Are Specifically Designed To Meet All Business Needs And Compliance Requirements. All 2022 Required State, Federal, And OSHA Notices For Your Workplace Are Contained In One Convenient Poster.
- Does the poster have 2022 updates included? – Includes 2022 Minimum Wage And New Sick Leave Notice, Worker’s Compensation, OSHA, Minimum Wage, And All Mandatory Postings.
- What are the poster dimensions? – This Laminated Poster Is 20 Inches Wide By 36 Inches Tall. The Poster’s Fully Laminated Body Prevents Damage And Fading. Easy To Read Format And Clearly Printed Text Provides Clear And Easy To Understand Information To Your Employees.
- Where do you usually put the poster? – The Poster’s Lamination And Convenient Size Makes It Great For Any Posting In Any Work Environment. The Poster Is Perfect For Offices, Co-Working Spaces, Job Site Trailers, Hospitals, Retail, Restaurants, Factories, And Storefronts.
- How quick do you ship the posters? – Postes get shipped out the same or the next business day.
- If I only have 1 employee do I need to post the labor law poster? Yes – only if you work with 100% family members or volunteers you do not have to post Labor Law Postings.
- Do I need to post both Federal and State or State laws are enough? – A business needs to display and post both since a lot of regulations are not covered by the State laws alone.
- How often do I need to change the posters? Frequency of changes varies per state. Some might have multiple changes per year and some might have none while anticipating many. The best way is to follow up with all of the state and federal departments that issue all of the regulations or purchase your State and Federal Labor Law Poster with Labor Law HR Signs.
- Do you offer any guarantee in case my business get audited and your posters are out of date? – All of our State and Federal Labor Law Poster products come with “We Pay the Fine” guarantee up to $25000 that the posters are 100% up to date at the time of the purchase.
- If I absolutely do not like the product can I return it? – We offer a 60 days return window.
- Are the posters laminated? – Yes all of our Labor Law Posters are double sided laminated.
- Does your Labor Law Poster products include the most recent Minimum Wage update for my state? – All of our postings that are on the products are up to date.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.